19 Jul Most romantic ways to propose to your fiancee – Destination Wedding at Blue Venado
How to propose to your fiancee?
After being happily together with your girlfriend for a while you know it’s getting time to propose..!
In this blog we will give you some tips and ideas for an amazing and romantic proposal. Wether you propose your fiancee at home, the beach or in a five star restaurant, she will never forget it!
The surprise ♥
We know that it can be really scary and that you probably are really nervous to pop the big question to your girl/boyfriend! So nervous that you might think asking them how and where their perfect proposal would be. Please DO NOT ask your boy/girl friend for their opinion. Results have shown that when a proposal is a huge surprise and the plan of the proposal comes from you they like it way more then when you ask them to marry you at the way you spit out to them..!!
The perfect spot!
The place where you ask your girlfriend to marry you can make or break the whole proposal. Try to propose her on a location which is special to the both of you. Think of the place of the first date, place where you met each other or favorite park. If we may advise you; do not put the ring in a desert at a restaurant…! It would not be the first time that couples had to go to the ER, this is not the way you would like to start your engagement, right???
Fact: the size of the diamond doesn’t matter to most! It’s all about how it looks and the gesture. At the office we did a vote on which of these rings we like most, and the winner is…..!? NUMBER 3!!!!♥
Ask for her hand
This might even not have crossed your thoughts but…. though it seems a bit old fashion to ask for the hand of your girlfriend to her dad it still is really common and romantic. Fathers are excepting you to ask them for the hand of their daughter! PS: you will score some extra points as well;)
Our favorite ways to get engaged!!
- Spell your proposal out in glow-in-the-dark starstickers on your ceiling. Get into bed, turn the lights off and wait for the gasp. Refrigerator magnet letters work too!
- Plan a romantic destination getaway for two. When you’re on the plane, use the loudspeaker system (of course, run your plan by the flight attendants first) and propose at 35,000 feet.
- Rent a Vespa, scooter or bikes to tour the city and invite your soon-to-be fiance for a ride, but remind him or her to be safe and wear a helmet. Hand over the helmet (with the ring box already in it), and then you can zip around town to celebrate.
- Hire a skywriter to spell out your proposal for everyone around to see.
- Send your unsuspecting fiance-to-be on a treasure hunt that ends with your proposal. Start with a clue at home (a handwritten note or text message) that leads to a tour of your favorite spots all over town.